The mission of the Hausmann Quartet Foundation is to enliven and enrich the Greater San Diego community by making chamber music a vital, relevant, and widely appreciated art form through a strong commitment to creative musical programs, educational outreach and collaborative partnerships.
Please consider supporting our work, whether through a contribution to one of our specific programs or to the general operations of the organization. Any amount, no matter how large or small, is appreciated and will go directly to furthering the musical and educational activities of the Hausmann Quartet.
The Hausmann Quartet Foundation is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and, as such, all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Hausmann Quartet Foundation
4321 Aragon Way
San Diego, CA 92115
Tax ID: 81-3382484
- $250 – Reserved seats for all four concerts at the Maritime Museum, Name recognition in printed program
- $500 – Invitation to a private Hausmann Quartet concert in an elegant San Diego home, plus above benefits
- $1000 – Invitation to a Hausmann Quartet rehearsal before the concert of your choice, plus above benefits
- $2500 – Private Hausmann Quartet concert in your home, plus above benefits
- $5000 – Dinner cooked by the Hausmann Quartet for you and your guests, plus above benefits